STEP UP YOUR TOWEL GAME.
CHEAP TOWELS GIVE YOU POOR RESULTS.
Shine Supply Cosmo Plush Microfiber Towels will pamper your paint and give you flawless results month after month.
- KOREAN MICROFIBER - Made with high quality 500 gsm, 70% polyester, 30% polyamide, 100% split South Korean made microfiber.
- ZERO EDGE DESIGN - The ultrasonic cut edges help prevent scratching and streaking from rough polyester overlock stitching and polyester silk or cloth edge binding.
- PLUSH HIGH PILE - The high pile and long plush fibers pull dirt and grit away from the paint surface, and into the plush microfiber cloth preventing scratching and swirls.
- EXTREMELY SOFT AND GENTLE - The thick and plush fibers are double split making them softer and more gentle than normal microfiber.
- Size - 16 in. x 16 in.
- 500 GSM (grams per square meter)
- 70% Polyester - 30% Polyamide - 100% Split Microfiber
- Edgeless - Ultrasonic Cut
- No Label
- To keep your towels in prime condition always wash with our Micro-Clean detergent.
- Wash with warm water and dry on the lowest setting using no heat.
Microfiber towel blend facts:
The blend of microfiber refers to the ratio of polyester to polyamide. Both are man-made fibers. Polyester is noted as the stronger fiber and, because of its incredible durability, there is always a higher percentage of polyester found in microfiber. Towels made with an 80/20 blend are most often multi-purpose towels because they hold up well to a wide variety of tasks.
Polyamide is a derivative of nylon. Polyamide gives the microfiber a softer, silkier texture. Towels made of 70/30 microfiber are often designated as paint specific towels because of their fluffy softness.
Weight = thickness
Weight does not affect the quality of the microfiber
Blend refers to the ratio (in percentages) of polyester to polyamide