ZERO fillers. Unmatched cutting and finishing ability.
As a professional detailer, your most costly expense is your time. Chop Top provides you with fast, severe defect removal on even the hardest of clear coats, saving you time and money. If you could imagine a compound that would remove defects equal to if you were using 3000 grit sandpaper - while leaving the finish almost LSP ready - it's now a reality with Chop Top.
Chop Top is designed to give you extreme cutting capabilities. This unique formula allows you to quickly remove up to 1500 grit sand scratches and severe defects. Not only will Chop Top give you an insane cut, but it will also finish down to an amazing gloss, saving you time and effort on your following steps. This product is designed to be used with a rotary polisher and wool pad however it is certainly not limited to this combination. Works excellent with large throw DA polishers. Body shop safe and VOC compliant.
- Refer to our Compounds / Polishes Chart for a detailed comparison of our compounds and polishes.
- Excellent results when used with a rotary polisher and wool pad.
- When using with a Dual action polisher on softer paints - use HDO Blue foam pads.
- When using with a Dual action polisher on harder paints - use Uro-fiber pads.
- Chop Top’s aggressive cut and amazing finishing abilities will shed hours off your paint correction jobs.
- Mind-blowing results on clear coat, gel coat, and single-stage paint systems.
- When using with a rotary polisher and cutting foam pad, run at 1200-1400 rpm. Use slow arm speed which allows the product to maximize its cutting ability.
- When using with a rotary polisher and wool pad, run at 1400-1600 rpm for maximum results. Use slow arm speed which allows the product to maximize its cutting ability.
- Use spritzes of our Shine Mist to extend the cycle time of the compound even further.