This unique, crazy foaming, high cleansing formula is tough on dirt and grime but still delicate enough to not strip off your wax or sealant. This highly concentrated soap produces loads of cherry scented suds in your wash bucket in the matter of seconds or creates shaving cream like foam when paired with a Shine Supply Foam Gun.
- Refer to our Soap Product Chart for a detailed comparison of our car soaps.
- Produces thick shaving cream style suds
- pH neutral
- Can be used in direct sunlight
- Does not remove existing protection
- Works best when paired with a foam gun or in a wash bucket
- Not intended for ceramic coated vehicles, instead use Shift Soap
- Always follow Shine Supply Proper Wash Methods for best results!
This shampoo in opinion stomps on adams car shampoo. I’ve seen DETAILER’s like pan the organizer praise adams car shampoo but what people don’t tell you us that this hot shot soap is legit cheaper and does more for the the quality it provides. I can’t believe this soap isn’t exposed more often. It’s basically like adams car shampoo but it doesn’t leave a residue that stays on the paint hence the friendly use in direct sunlight. Just make sure you use DI water and not regular tap water to avoid water spots. If you want a soap that has no fillers or additives then this is the soap for you!! It cleans really nicely while producing a THICK foam like shaving cream. Thank you shine supply for looking out for us people who are on a budget with detailing products without breaking the bank on junk. Thank you!!
HANDS DOWN the best smelling car wash i have ever used. Good sudzing, in your bucket, not as foamy on the vehicle as i would like but still cleans VERY well.