We're currently having an issue with the reaction of ECO SHINE within our 32oz Bottles. Until we can identify and fix the issue, ECO SHINE will only be available in the Gallon size. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working diligently to resolve the issue.
Save time. Save Water.
With Eco Shine, you can remove dust and grime from your vehicles paint in the matter of seconds! Eco Shine is loaded with innovative emulsifiers and lubricants that loosen and lift debris off of your paint quickly and safely. Eco Shine is also full of advanced polymers that leave your vehicle looking super glossy and fresh after each use. Experience the ease and results of new technology. You will never look at washing your vehicle as a chore again.
- Eco Shine is not designed to clean vehicles with excessive grime and dirt. This product is designed for removal of thick dust and normal road grime that occurs from driving on clean, dry roads.
- Eco Shine will replace your need for a vehicle duster. Dusters will leave fine scratches in your paint and build up surface swirls over time.
- Follow with a Shine Supply Detail Spray to leave a slick, glossy, and streak free finish.
- Safe on ceramic-coated vehicles.
- Mix up a 32oz Shine Supply Spray Bottle with 2oz Eco Shine and then add water to the fill line.
- Generously spray each panel to be cleaned and wipe using one pass with a micro fiber towel.
- After each pass flip the towel to a clean section. This ensures the removed grime is NEVER coming back in contact with the paint. After all surfaces of the current towel are saturated, grab a clean towel.
- Use one of our Taddy Microfiber Towels for the bottom 6 inches of the vehicle since this it's the dirtiest area. This will keep your nice Shine Supply signature towels in good shape.
- Follow up with Ignition High Speed Detailer and a clean Shine Supply Hyper-Soft Microfiber Towel for the perfect finish.
- Fill bucket #1 with water and mix 2oz. of Eco Shine per gallon of water used.
- Fill bucket #2 with clean water only.
- Place Dirt Lock Bucket Inserts in both buckets.
- Place the Flat Out Wash Pads into bucket #1.
- Using the 32oz Shine Supply spray bottle filled with 2oz Eco Shine and the rest water - generously spray each panel to be cleaned
- Wash a panel using one side of the Flat Out Wash Pad and use one pass to lift the dirt off surface
- After each section, flip to the clean side of your wash pad to wash the next section. After using both sides of the pad, place it in Bucket #2 and grab a clean wash pad from Bucket #1.
- Immediately dry area with clean microfiber towel
- Always do the bottom sections of the vehicle last to ensure no road grime is introduced to your cleaning process till the entire rest of the vehicle is cleaned.