It matters what towels touch your paint.
Our hyper-soft microfiber towels will pamper your paint and give you flawless results month after month.
- Final polish removal on soft paint
- Works amazing with our Ride Shine and Throttle & Punch-IT detail spray
- Excellent for use with our Eco Shine waterless wash
- Perfect choice for removing any of our waxes or sealants.
- stays soft for months even with regular use
- will not leave towel marring on soft paint
- 100% Korean made towel
- 500 gsm
- 75/25 blend
- To keep your towels in prime condition always wash with our Micro-Clean detergent.
- Wash with warm water and dry on the lowest setting using no heat.
Note: Make sure you pre-wash the Shine Supply red towels to avoid any dye transfer and do not use as a drying towel for white vehicles that have paint protective film. The paint protective film is somewhat porous and could absorb some of the red dye when the towels are still new.
Microfiber towel blend facts:
The blend of microfiber refers to the ratio of polyester to polyamide. Both are man-made fibers. Polyester is noted as the stronger fiber and, because of its incredible durability, there is always a higher percentage of polyester found in microfiber. Towels made with an 80/20 blend are most often multi-purpose towels because they hold up well to a wide variety of tasks.
Polyamide is a derivative of nylon. Polyamide gives the microfiber a softer, silkier texture. Towels made of 70/30 microfiber are often designated as paint specific towels because of their fluffy softness.
Weight = thickness
Weight does not affect the quality of the microfiber
Blend refers to the ratio (in percentages) of polyester to polyamide