What the heck is Clutch?
Clutch is NOT a detail spray. It's a water based silica spray that enhances and protects paint, trim, chrome, plastics & more!
What is silica?
Silica is the principle component of glass and it is also a primary raw material for many ceramics such as stoneware and porcelain. Silica is the material that is responsible for these items being hard, durable and smooth. We have found a way to integrate this amazing material into a water-based spray that will extend the life of your existing ceramic coating, or provide stand-alone protection, up to 6 months when paired with our SLICK BACK primer polish or BURN OUT reconditioning cream.
What can you use it on?
- Bed liners
- Ceramic OR non-ceramic coated vehicles
- Boats & Jet Skis
- Dirt bikes
- Black powdered coated wheels
- Outdoor furniture
- Contains close to 10% silica!
- Works excellent when combined with our Slick Back primer polish OR Burn Out reconditioning cream as a fast one step polish and protection.
- Durable protection for ALL aftermarket, factory and powder coated wheels.
- Refreshes and reloads ceramic coatings.
- Refreshes and brings the color back to sprayed in bed liners.
- Protects outdoor furniture, outdoor BBQ islands and SO much more!
- Apply a layer of Clutch to the entire vehicle using our blue microfiber hand applicator. Follow with (2) Shine Supply Hyper-Soft microfiber towel. Level the product using medium/firm initial first passes. Using the 2nd towel, lighten pressure and level any streaking.
- Check out our Instagram profile page @shinesupply for video tips!
Incredible water beading from Clutch Silica Spray:
Bed liner reconditioning with Clutch silica spray