Save time. Save Water.
With Eco Shine, you can remove dust and grime from your vehicles paint in the matter of seconds!
Eco Shine is loaded with innovative emulsifiers and lubricants that loosen and lift debris off of your paint quickly and safely. Eco Shine is also full of advanced polymers that leave your vehicle looking super glossy and fresh after each use.
Experience the ease and results of new technology. You will never look at washing your vehicle as a chore again.
- Eco Shine is not designed to clean vehicles with excessive grime and dirt. This product is designed for removal of thick dust and normal road grime that occurs from driving on clean, dry roads.
- Eco Shine will replace your need for a vehicle duster. Dusters will leave fine scratches in your paint and build up surface swirls over time.
- Mix up a 32oz Shine Supply spray bottle with 2oz Eco Shine and then add water to the fill line.
- Generously spray each panel to be cleaned and wipe using one pass with a micro fiber towel.
- After each pass flip the towel to a clean section. This ensure the removed grime is NEVER coming back in contact with the paint. After all surfaces of current towel are saturated grab a clean towel.
- Use one of our green micro fiber towels for the bottom 6 inches of the vehicle since this it's the dirtiest area. This will keep your nice Shine Supply signature towels in good shape.
- Follow up with Ride Shine detail spray and a clean Shine Supply hyper-soft micro fiber towel for the perfect finish.
- Fill bucket #1 with water and mix 2oz. of Eco Shine per gallon of water used.
- Fill bucket #2 with clean water only.
- Place gritt guards in both buckets.
- Place the Microfiber Madness Incredimitt into bucket #1.
- Using the 32oz Shine Supply spray bottle filled with 2oz Eco Shine and the rest water - generously spray each panel to be cleaned
- Wash area with Microfiber Madness Incredimitt and use one pass to lift the dirt off surface
- After each section, rinse out your Incredimitt in bucket #2 to remove the collected dirt
- Immediately dry area with clean micro fiber towel
- Always do the bottom sections of the vehicle last to ensure no road grime is introduced to your cleaning process till the entire rest of the vehicle is cleaned.
Eco Shine Rinse-less method Demo for Ventura Fire Department