SAVE TIME. SAVE WATER
Eco Shine is loaded with innovative emulsifiers and lubricants that loosen and lift debris off of your paint quickly and safely. Eco Shine is also full of advanced polymers that leave your vehicle looking super glossy and fresh after each use.
Experience the ease and results of new technology. You will never look at washing your vehicle as a chore again.
Can Eco Shine be used on ceramic coated vehicles?
- YES, Eco Shine is safe for ceramic coated vehicles. Eco Shine contains polymers and there is a myth that polymers are "bad" for ceramic coated vehicles. The truth is, polymers are not bad for ceramic coatings - meaning they do not harm the coating in any way. What polymers do is change the self-cleaning effect of the ceramic coating because polymer based products tend to leave behind a transparent film that can attract dust. We recommend following Eco Shine with our Throttle detail spray after you've cleaned the ceramic coated surface. Throttle detail spray will remove the transparent polymer film left behind and leave the surface crisp, promoting the self-cleaning properties of the coating.
- Eco Shine is not designed to clean vehicles with excessive grime and dirt. This product is designed for removal of thick dust and normal road grime that occurs from driving on clean, dry roads.
- Eco Shine will replace your need for a vehicle duster. Dusters will leave fine scratches in your paint and build up surface swirls over time.
- (1) Shine Supply Spray Bottle with Sprayer
- (1) 32oz Eco Shine Waterless Wash
- (2) Shine Supply hyper-soft 16"x16" microfiber towels in Eco Shine Green
- Mix up a 32oz Shine Supply spray bottle with 2oz Eco Shine and then add water to the fill line.
- Generously spray each panel to be cleaned and wipe using one pass with a micro fiber towel.
- After each pass flip the towel to a clean section. This ensure the removed grime is NEVER coming back in contact with the paint. After all surfaces of current towel are saturated grab a clean towel.
- Use one of our green "taddy" microfiber towels for the bottom 6 inches of the vehicle since this it's the dirtiest area. This will keep your nice Shine Supply signature towels in good shape.
- Follow up with Ride Shine detail spray and a clean Shine Supply hyper-soft micro fiber towel for the perfect finish.