Correct, Polish, & Protect Your Paint
Paint correction and polishing may appear intimidating, but our kit is specifically tailored to instill confidence in both professional detailers and DIY enthusiasts. Featuring a comprehensive selection of products, this kit simplifies the process of removing swirls, polishing, and protecting your paint. Whether you utilize a DA Polisher or not, you'll have everything you need to execute a thorough correction, polish, and protection detail on your vehicle.
- (1) Classic Cut 16 oz.
- (1) Classic Polish 16 oz.
- (1) Daddy-O 16 oz.
- (2) Microfiber Cutting pads 5" or 6"
- (2) HDO Orange Foam pads 5" or 6"
- (1) HDO Black foam Pad 5' or 6'
- With or without Shine Supply Dual Action Polisher
How to use:
- Using Classic Cut and a Microfiber Cutting Pad, compound the vehicle.
- Work in 2x2 sections at a time and apply 4 dots of Classic Cut to the pad for each section, use slow arm speed with your machine on speed 5.
- After your passes are complete, use a microfiber towel to wipe off product.
- Once your pad begins to get loaded up with product, switch to a new pad.
- Once the compounding is complete, switch to Classic Polish and a HDO Orange Foam pad and begin polishing the marring from your cutting step.
- You can do an entire panel at a time when polishing, use faster arm speed with your machine on speed 4, wipe off product using a microfiber towel after each panel.
- After your polishing step, grab Daddy-O and the HDO Black Foam Pad, apply 6 dots of product onto your pad for each panel on the vehicle.
- Apply the product to the entire vehicle, then go back with your microfiber towel and wipe off the residue.
- Enjoy your results!
Here is a helpful YouTube Video to learn more!