Punch-it ceramic detailer is the new standard for ceramic detail sprays.
What makes Punch-It different from a detail spray?
We’ve taken unique synthetic materials and blended them with silica to make the ultimate ceramic detail spray. Punch-it adds protection and creates an extremely hydrophobic, slick, self-cleaning surface which keeps your ride cleaner, longer. Works awesome on all exterior surfaces so there’s no limit to what you can knock out with this product.
How do you use Punch-It?
Shake well. Mist the product onto your microfiber towel and spread the product evenly. Flip the towel and wipe again using medium down pressure and slow arm speed. This method eliminates any streaks. If the surface is hot, proceed the same method.
- INCREASED GLOSS & PROTECTION: Punch-It ceramic booster restores gloss, slickness & beading to ceramic coated or non-ceramic coated surfaces.
- MULTIPLE USES: Versatile formula works as a spray sealant or ceramic coating topper
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Durable beading protection on paint, gelcoat, Paint Protection Film, ceramic coatings, wheels, chrome and glass.
- For best results use with plush, high GSM microfiber towels. We prefer our Cosmo Plush microfiber towels or our Hyper-Soft microfiber towels.
- Punch-It quickly boosts protection, slickness and hydrophobic properties of all our waxes and sealants or ceramic coatings.
- Apply as a drying aid while your vehicle is still wet. Spray on one panel at a time and dry into surface. Finish off with a Throttle detail spray wipe down to even out any streaks.
- Refer to our ceramic coating maintenance chart for a nice breakdown on how we maintain a ceramic coated vehicle