Clear your view.
Beadlock Glass Coating is a nano ceramic coating specifically designed for glass. This unique, easy-to-use ceramic coating creates an extremely hard, slick, clear barrier of protection on exterior glass surfaces. Beadlock Glass Ceramic Coating is our best answer for how to maximize the safety of driving in adverse weather conditions and keeping glass surfaces cleaner for longer with a strong hydrophobic, self-cleaning effect.
- 30 ml bottle Beadlock Glass
- Applicator pad
- Creates a Hydrophobic & Slick Glass Surface
- Extremely Detergent Resistant
- No Cure Time Required
- Easy Application
- 12 Month Durability
Shake well. Make sure the glass surface is clean. It is highly recommended to clay and/or polish the glass prior to application. The cleaner the glass, the better the coating will adhere and perform.
Check to ensure the glass surface is not hot to the touch. If so, cool the glass by running cold water over it and then thoroughly dry. Always try to work in the shade or perform the application early in the morning or late in the afternoon to avoid high temperatures that will adversely affect the coating’s application.
Apply a generous amount of Beadlock Ceramic Glass Coating to an applicator of choice. Frame the glass area to coat and then cross-hatch to thoroughly spread the coating evenly. Once the glass has been sufficiently coated, proceed to leveling off the excess until glass is streak free and crystal clear. No dwell time is required. Repeat for all exterior glass surfaces. Multiple coats are not required.
Coating is immediately effective with no cure time necessary!
- Do not use coating on a hot surface, streaking and hazing may be observed after wipe off. Use Shine Supply Slick Back polish to remove this hazing, coating will not be removed in the process and will still be effective.
- Use 2 microfiber towels in your product leveling process.