Clean and Condition Your Undercarriage
Do not let your undercarriage get neglected, this kit will not only get your undercarriage clean, but it will also rejuvenate and protect it as well. This can be used on wheel wells, shocks, frames, control arms, etc. In just two simple steps you can get your undercarriage looking showroom ready!
- (1) Solution RTU 32 oz.
- (1) Classy Chassis 16 oz.
- (1) Wheel and Fender Brush
- (1) Black Applicator Pad
How to use:
- Pre-rinse undercarriage to remove any loose debris off the surfaces.
- Spray Solution directly onto the undercarriage surfaces you are wanting to clean and condition.
- Agitate the undercarriage that is accessible using the Wheel and Fender brush.
- Rinse off the products and debris after agitating.
- Use a towel or air blower and bulk dry the undercarriage components.
- Spray Classy Chassis directly onto the undercarriage components.
- Let the product soak in and set up on the surfaces for 10-15 minutes.
- Use the Black Applicator Pad and level the excess Classy chassis that was not absorbed into the surface.
- Enjoy your results!