Clean & Condition your Engine Bay
Engine Bay cleaning can be quite intimidating, however it is a fairly simple task. Your engine bay is one of the dirtiest part of your vehicle, however with this kit you will be able to clean that heavy grime along with protecting and conditioning you engine bay plastics!
- (1) Clean N Shine 16 oz.
- (1) Solution RTU 32 oz.
- (1) Soft Bristle Brush
- (1) Vent and Dash Brush
- (1) Black Applicator Pad
How to use:
- Cover your alternator and intake if it is exposed with a microfiber towel.
- Pre-rinse the engine bay to remove loose debris off the surface.
- Spray Solution RTU directly onto the entire engine bay.
- Use the Soft bristle brush to agitate the bulk of the motor.
- Use the Vent and Detail Brush to agitate the tighter areas throughout the motor.
- Rinse off the engine bay after agitating.
- Using air or a microfiber towel, dry off the engine bag.
- Spray Clean N Shine directly onto any rubber or plastics throughout the engine bay.
- Let the product soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Use the Black Applicator pad to level any excess product that was not absorbed into the surface.
- Enjoy your clean and conditioned engine bay!