Supercharge your polisher.
The EXCEL Evolution backing plate has been designed to wring every ounce of performance from your Rupes 3” polisher.
Designed specifically to fit on the Rupes LHR75E machine. Your polisher will come alive on edges and other curved surfaces where power used to dissipate. Installing this backing plate in place of the factory original will give you:
- Use with 3” pads
- Increased torque, balance, and power fully up to the level these machines are capable of
- Harder and faster cutting during compounding stages
- Smoother and quicker polishing and refining
- Completely eliminates stalling on body lines
- A design that incorporates spacing, so no need for a washer mod
- An engineered poly material which increases safety while being used near opposing panels
- A strong Velcro backing, utilized for the best performance of any aftermarket plate ever released
- Enhanced thermal capabilities and increased cooling passageways, meaning that you no longer have to monitor temperatures and cycle out pads frequently like with previous aluminum plates
By creating a smoother cycle, this plate offers factory usability and actually enhanced user enjoyment. The EVOLUTION project signifies Detail Division and Shine Supply coming together to create a performance-minded solution for our customers.
By installing this plate, you agree that RUPES, EXCEL, DETAIL DIVISION and SHINE SUPPLY (as well as their business entities) cannot be held liable for damage or injury as well as waive any claim to warranty coverage for failures associated with the backing plate modification.
RUPES does not endorse any aftermarket backing plate modification. Installation of this plate is your responsibility.
We recommend the use of the Rupes pad removal tool with this plate. Velcro backing is a wear and tear item. Over time, exposure to heat while polishing will deteriorate the adhesive and can cause lifting of the Velcro. Failing to replace backing material will cause separation of the pad and velcro from the plate. Care for your tools, and inspect them before and during use.
A 30-Day warranty is offered on the backing material on the plate. This covers the Velcro only, and is limited to situations that are consistent with normal use. Excessive heat generated with microfiber pads and speed-6 for hours is beyond that scope.