Covid-19 Shipping UpdateDue to new safety & cleaning procedures and higher than normal order volume, we are experiencing minor delays in processing and shipping of some orders. We are currently shipping in-stock orders within 1-2 days of the date your order was placed. We apologize for any delays. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're making every effort to ship all orders as soon as possible.
Sprayer & caps have become extremely hard to source. Products will include whatever has been made available to us. We apologize for the change in quality. We will return to our normal sprayers and caps as soon as they are available.
Safety & Preventative Measures
Here are just a few steps our staff are taking in order increase preventive measures:
- Enhanced cleaning of common touch-points in our warehouse, offices, and distribution center using disinfectant on all flat surfaces (i.e. counters, desks, etc.), doors and door handles, phone handsets, keyboards and screens, bathrooms, drink coolers, and packing equipment.
- Reinforcing the best practices from the CDC on preventing the spread of any illness to all of our staff:
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Reinforcing associates to remain home if they are sick, and to call their direct manager before coming to work.
- A reminder of the symptoms and communication process have been sent out, and all staff have been given instruction on what information to collect to provide to our HR team before any staff member that is sick can be cleared to return to work.
- Cancelled all non-essential travel for our staff.