Life insurance for your paint.
Beadlock Pro ceramic paint coating creates a hard-sacrificial barrier which shields your paint from the abuse coming from the sun and other harsh elements.
How does it work? Beadlock Pro contains SiO2 (silica dioxide) which is the primary component of glass and is what gives glass its strength and hardness. This integrated SiO2 technology makes this product far more durable and hydrophobic than any wax or sealant.
This easy-to-apply coating is specifically designed to protect your paint from the unique conditions it sees both on and off-road. Whether you simply cruise the pavement or get down in the dirt Beadlock Pro ceramic paint coating can take the abuse.
Product may be used on single-stage paint, gel coat, and clear coated paint surfaces.
Also available in a 30ml kit.
- (1) Glass 100ml bottle of Beadlock Pro
- (1) Ceramic Coating Applicator Pad
Prep: Decontaminate the paint surface using Smooth Move paint decontaminater followed by claying the surface with a clay bar and Shine Mist clay lube. Polish the paint to reduce any surface defects and create maximum gloss. Wipe down the surface with Throw Back paint cleanser to remove any oils/residue left from your polishing step.
Apply: Shake Beadlock Pro well. Apply directly onto the applicator pad and spread product evenly onto the surface. Product will have an “oil slick/rainbow” look to it as it begins to dry. This effect should begin within seconds. Give it 45-60 seconds to set up and then remove using a clean microfiber towel. Using an additional towel, lightly wipe over the area again to ensure product is even and level on the surface. Once you have wiped with the second towel the coating will begin to “set-up”. Do not go back into an area minutes later and re-wipe or you could cause streaking.
Proper washing method found here
Ceramic coating maintenance schedule found here
How do you know it’s ready to be removed? Perform a test spot with your microfiber towel. The coating will have some slight resistance when you wipe. This slight resistance lets you know it’s ready for removal. If you have difficulty removing the product, you waited too long.
- Applying in colder conditions will give you a longer time frame before wipe-off. Applying in hotter conditions will give you a shorter time frame before you wipe-off.
- Our Slick Back primer polish will usually remove any product that was left on the paint too long.
- Q - How many vehicles can you coat with a 100ml bottle?
- A - (4-5) small vehicles or (3-4) full-size vehicles.
- Q - Can you apply to gel coat; boats, wave runners, etc.
- A - Yes but we recommend applying (2) coats since the first coat absorbs into the pores of the gel coat. This will give you excellent protection and hydrophobic properties. Wait (1) hour in between coats.
- Q - Can you apply to black trim?
- A - Yes, but in the same manner as the gel coat mentioned above, you want to apply (2) coats because the first coat gets absorbed into the pores of the trim.
- Q - Can you apply to exterior glass?
- A - Absolutely. Follow the same removal process as with the paint.
- Q - Can you apply multiple coats? And how many?
- A - Heck ya you can! Make sure you wait (1) hour in between coats. We have applied up to (3) coats at our detail shop and it's AMAZING.
- Q - When is the coating dry?
- A - Coating is dry within (1) hour of application. After (1) hour you can stack the coating with another layer if you choose or wipe down with Punch-It synergy spray to make the surface even slicker!
- Q - When is the coating fully cured?
- A - Coating is fully cured and hardened after 72 hours. It's best to avoid water contact during this period if possible. If water contact happens, make sure you dry the vehicle to avoid any water spotting.
- Q - Can you still get swirls and will you still get water spots?
- A - Ceramic Coating is harder than your vehicles paint so it does provide superior protection against swirls and water spotting BUT these things can still happen if you are negligent with how you care for the coating. Following our proper washing methods as shown in our diagram along with following the maintenance schedule will help prevent visual damage to your coating. If your vehicle gets hit by sprinkles, wipe it down with Eco Shine water-less wash ASAP to prevent the minerals in the water from etching the coating.
How you wash your vehicle is the most important part of maintaining your ceramic coating. We have created a diagram along with a maintenance schedule to keep your coating looking it's best!
- Hardness: >9H
- pH resistance: 2-13
- Durability: up to 4 years
- Thickness: single layer 2-3 microns
- Contact angle: 108°